Maxxen provides full service international sourcing of tradespeople from Poland.
Our service package can be customized to your organization and project needs.
Sourcing and Recruitment
- Sourcing and recruitment of high quality tradesmen and site supervisory candidates
- Arrangement of candidate interviews in Poland, if desired
- Collection and completion of required documentation
- Verification of experience and skills, including testing
- All interaction with country-specific embassy or consulate
Pre-boarding and Onboarding
- Settlement assistance: pick-up on arrival, practical & technical testing, social insurance numbers and bank accounts, drug & alcohol tests, purchase of work boots, etc.
- Travel arrangements and coordination
- Assistance in locating accommodation, if required
- Pre-departure training: safety and language focus
- Test preparation support
- Advising clients as required, including meetings with project / site management and/or Polish tradesmen on-site to address issues
- Ongoing contact with selected tradesmen to monitor and anticipate site issues
- On site control: setting clear expectations, regular performance reviews
- Employment / HR Management – compliance with local employment laws, payroll management, administration, etc.
- Logistics: rotational travel to and from project site, assistance in arranging local accommodation and transportation, as required
- Insurance coverage
- Time control
- End of project: demobilization, post mortem assessment
For image view, click below to enlarge.